The week before Christmas for me, was pretty good considering how crazy the silly season has become!
Amid all the chaos of the December Sales & the Christmas Markets trying to draw you in at every given opportunity. I found myself spending the day in a Spa! Made all the more wonderful by the fact that it was a gift from my Best Friend! Our day consisted of the following
- Getting changed into our swimmers & robes with very attractive giant size slippers adorning our feet!!
- Swimming in the pool with some rather powerful water jets. My friend seemed to like these (ill say no more!)
- A lie down (or two!) in the steam room/sauna!
- A gentle swing in the hanging relaxation chairs
- Lunch, which was divine and followed by the most tempting choice of desserts!
- A repeat of points 2,3 & 4
- Finally we were treated to the most wonderful facial. I am sure that the girl performing this, must have been an angel!
We then joined our Hubby’s for an evening of stimulating conversation and alcohol. The conversation soon turned to drivel and we finally crawled into bed at 4.30am!
Christmas Eve was soon upon us and we welcomed this by watching ‘The Santa Claus‘. The chocolate tim was opened and the nuts were starting to be cracked, as we all waited patiently for Christmas Day to arrive …