Monday started off considerably brighter than Sunday, so I decided to bite the bullet and go for a run!
I have started to train my extremely unfit self, as I am taking part in ‘Race For life’ in just under 5 weeks time.
I have, until now, been running on the treadmill. This, to be honest, is a more ‘comfortable’ option.
I am following a ‘Couch to 5K‘ training programme to avoid further injuries and to gradually build my fitness. The problem with this is, I don’t really want the public to witness me walking in between my runs and looking as much out of my comfort zone as is humanly possible!
Regardless though, I got into my running gear and set off. After a brisk warm up walk, i started running. It didn’t take me long to figure out that I would rather be in the comfort of my own home, running on the treadmill with my huge fan and music blaring!
After 15 minutes, my ears and hands were freezing! Right, I am adding running gloves and earmuffs to my shopping list! Yes, earmuffs and gloves, in JUNE!!!
I returned home, cold and sweaty! How does that work exactly!??
Next on the day’s agenda:
- Finish Editing Wedding Photo’s … Well I managed to get most of them done before my spine screamed out for a break!
- vacuüm and other house things that need to be done daily but are far too mundane to list!
- take youngest Daughter to her friend’s house
- pick daughter up from friends house!
- send daughter off to Judo
- go to Chiquitos with friends, Yummy! Eat far too much food and get very tipsy drinking strawberry Daquari pitchers, Yummy again!
- go back to friends house, watch the Jubilee Concert and drink martini!
- go home at 1.30am